Struttin'

Struttin'
Keeping an eye on things!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Blog day number 2!!!

Howdy everyone!!! This is my second day blogging and I am extremely excited for the days to come. 

These chicks, chickens, and ducks are all a 4-H project, so I am going to show my oldest chicken Psyche, and my sister will show Puddle in our county fair coming up. As for the chicks... they are still too young to be shown in the fair, but I can still do a project on them. I am going to be making a poster exhibiting the babies' growth each week. I take pictures of them every Friday, and as you know... today is Friday! So I will be taking their weekly picture today. I will also be sure to post these pictures at the bottom of the page so that all of you can enjoy keeping up with and observing how much they both grow each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Comments and suggestions always welcome.